Why not do a theme song for Docs in a Box?
I have put together a parody of the MLP theme to fit the docs in a box blog and features the different doctors. The lyrics to the parody can be found on the last post, or here.
The song is pretty straight forward, different doctors have different lines and all the doctors sing together on the lines that are labeled "All."
But, I cant sing.
I don't expect you all to be great singers, but I do encourage you to give them a shot. If you voice is really that bad, then I can switch your line out with someone else.
Why don't I have any lines?
I tried to include as many doctors as I could. If you don't have a line and would like one, let me know. There is a good chance that someone won't be up for their lines. In the meantime, you can always help out with the "All" lines.
I have an idea!
Have another idea for a line in the song? Then, by all means, share it. You know your characters better than I do, and I am open to suggestions.
What’s the deadline?
My goal is to have all the vocals in by March 16. If you
can’t make that date, then let me know and we can talk about a better day.
Contact
So, I need to know if you guys are up for the project and I am sure you have questions.
My skype is jasper.synth
You can email me at: jasper.synth@gmail.com
And my tumblr is jsynth.tumblr.com (as you probably
have guessed)
I would like to host a Skype call on Saturday night from
10-12 EST. I could go later, but I do get weird internet issues after midnight,
so you need to be sure to add me before then.
Note: I will not call you if your status is “do not
disturb”.
Resources
Here is a download for the song without any vocals to use as
a reference. This is also what I am going to be using for the final mix.
Also, if you guys need me to, I can do a quick recording to
give you an idea of how the song goes. Just incase any of the lines are
confusing.
About recording
I am sure that most of you don’t have studio quality
condenser microphones. If you do, then please use them. As for everyone else,
try to use the best mic you have.
Also, keep background noise to a minimum. I can work with a
little noise, but it needs to be as quiet as possible.
So that’s it! It’s a lot to take in, yes. But just relax and
have fun with it. This is a humorous project after all. If you have any
questions, I check my tumblr most often, but feel free to email me and/or add
me on skype. (Just tell me who you are when you do so.) I do my best to check
those regularly.
I will also post updates both here and on tumblr.
When you are finished, send me your best takes without any
music. I will take care of the rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment