Femmy:
Docs in a box, docs in a box
All:
Ah Ah Ah Ah... docs in a box
Grandpa:
I used to wonder what youngsters could mean
All:
Docs in a box
Clockwise:
Until you all shared the TARDIS with me
Maddy:
Pear destroying
Toony:
Lots of laughs
Fezhead:
A super cool fez
Big Ears:
This can’t be good
All:
Ah Ah Ah Ah... docs in a box
Grandpa:
I used to wonder what youngsters could mean
All:
Docs in a box
Clockwise:
Until you all shared the TARDIS with me
Maddy:
Pear destroying
Toony:
Lots of laughs
Fezhead:
A super cool fez
Big Ears:
This can’t be good
Dissy (speaks):
I hate you all
Floppy:
This is super neat
I hate you all
Floppy:
This is super neat
Raggedy:
And bow ties make it all complete yeah
All:
All:
Docs in a box
Clockwork:
just what the heck is going on here
just what the heck is going on here
All:
here
No comments:
Post a Comment